If you have an egg or dairy intolerance, or just want a healthier option, here is a very simple receipe for you. Don’t deprive yourself – find ways around it.
(Make in one mason jar)
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (great for your gut)
- French mustard or mustard powder (one teaspoon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Xantham gum (one heaping teaspoon)
- Olive or vegetable oil (2 tablespoons)
- Lemon juice (tablespoon)
- Organic unsweetened soy milk (120 ml)
- Add all the ingredients together except the oil into a high speed blender.
- Blend for 1 minute on high.
- Add the oil in slowly whilst blending on low for about one minute.
- It should be quite thick and gummy when everything is mixed.
- Transfer to a jar (labelling is optional) .
- Store in the fridge for up to one month and enjoy!
That’s all friends!