Top photo credit: On Sale Supplements
MSM is a natural occurring sulphur. It comes in many different forms. I use it in powder form (I add only a teaspoon) into my daily shake and use it in my organic skin balm which I use all over my face and body for repair.
- Helps with joint tissue inflammation and muscle cramps
- Boosts the look and health of your skin, hair, nails and teeth
- Used for pain management (anti-inflammatory property)
- Helps protect against oxidative damage (antioxidants like glutathione – removes heavy metals)
- Benefits PMS, stomach ulcers / sour stomach, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and yeast infections
- Supports autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, snoring
- Cream helps with wrinkles, pain, stretch marks, hemorrhoids, sun / wind burn, scar tissue and wound healing
- The Chinese believe it balances your ‘ying’ and ‘yang’
MSM Can Also be Found in:
- Raw vegetables – but only in a very low quantity
- The highest amounts are actually found in bone broth, raw milk and port wine!
There are so many benefits and it’s inexpensive. I typically purchase mine online in either tablet or powder form and consume only a small amount daily. Just make sure to build up the quantity slowly so your body can get used to it gradually.
That’s all friends