I have been making this for awhile and you may have heard about it before. There are so many different combinations but I would like to share my own recipe that I find works and tastes best. Forget about eating the mucus-filled dairy, high fat, high sugar, processed version.
Taste test through the process and adjust accordingly as needed
- Ripe bananas (frozen or fresh)
- Himalayan salt (pinch)
- Ripe avocados
- Dairy-free milk
- Raw honey (maple syrup, liquid stevia)
- Organic pure vanilla (optional)
- Raw organic cacao powder (no sugar added)
- Sliced almonds and fresh mint / goji berries (topping)
- Apart from the milk and toppings, add all of your ingredients into the food processor.
- Cream for a minute then slowly add the milk depending on what thickness / consistency you would like.
- Keep blending and scooping down the sides until everything is smooth.
- Transfer to a container and top with fresh mint, sliced almonds and goji berries.
- Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours for best results – for it to firm up and settle.
- Or put into a silicone ice cube tray and freeze and eat as individual chocolates
That’s all friends