These cookies are crunchy on the outside yet soft inside, along with a sharp hit of peppermint and a hint of sweetness.
Ingredients: (Yields 12 cookies)
- 1 tsp Xantham gum & baking soda
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 150 ml melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt & nutmeg
- 50ml of organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp simply life organic peppermint extract
- Enjoy life dark chocolate chips (topping)
1. Heat the oven to 140°c
2. Combine the dry ingredients. Then mix in the wet ingredients (the mixture should be a little dry).
3. Shape into rounds and place onto a baking sheet and add on the chocolate chips to the centre of each round ball.
4. Bake for 8 minutes and let them cool down in the oven before removing.
That's all friends!