Hopefully, where you are it is nice and sunny!
There is nothing better on a hot summer's day than a nice big bowl of fresh food. Fresh / raw food will boost and balance your energy, help your mood levels, regulate your blood sugar, keep you full and provide you with the correct vitamins and minerals. You can use this recipe as a side dish or a main meal as it's very versatile and you can add in or substitute what you like.
Normally two heads of cauliflower is enough for three people with all the fillings.
Ready In: 15 Minutes
(With pre-made sprouted beans)
- Raw Cauliflower
- Raw Sprouted Beans (mung beans, garbanzo, adzuki beans, lentil)
- Raw Garlic Chives (Chopped)
- Raw Pumpkin + Sunflower seeds
- Sun Dried Cranberries – for a hint of sweetness (optional)
- Baby tomatoes for decoration (optional)
- Cold pressed Olive Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar / White wine vinegar
- Himalayan Salt + cracked pepper
- Gluten free whole grain mustard
- (1 part vinegar to 3 parts olive oil)
1. Wash and separate the stems of the cauliflower.
2. Place the pieces into a food processor until ground (1-2 minutes).
3. Whisk the dressing together.
4. Combine the ingredients for the salad above in a large bowl and enjoy!
If you would like to add some sprouted chia to your salad please read my previous post for those instructions.