Let’s get straight to it. I’m not one who likes to keep scrolling and scrolling to get to a recipe. This is a fast super-green raw soup full of good fats, fibre and protein, perfect for the summer. With a fantastic fresh flavour and great crunch, you can’t go wrong. Give something back to your body – it’s definitely craving it (even though you may not know it!).
Suitable for: gluten free, raw diet, paleo, plant based, vegan, gut friendly, nut free, soy free, top 8 allergen free, sugar free, low carb
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2–3 tbsp apple cider vinegar + lemon juice (depending on how tart you like it!)
- 2½–3 ripe avocados
- handful mint/coriander/watercress, fresh or dried, leaves only
- 400mL water
- 1 large cucumber, chopped roughly
- 2 stalks celery, chopped roughly
- 1 clove garlic
- spices: Himalayan pink salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper (to taste)
- pumpkin seeds (topping)
- hemp seeds (topping)
- diced cucumber (topping)
- Blitz all the ingredients above (apart from the toppings) using a high-speed blender or hand blender until the desired thickness has been achieved.
- Sprinkle on the toppings. This soup is best served cold!