You've logged in, browsed the delicious offerings in your local area, placed your order and now the waiting game begins. 32 minutes isn't the longest time, but because here in HK we're all about maximising our time - we've come up with 32 ways to make your wait as *efficient as possible. Productivity for the win!
*Please note that "efficiency" is a fluid and subjective term
1. Have a NASA-approved 26-minute power nap. Lounge on bed for remaining six minutes to reflect upon existencePhoto Credit: Ted Sakshaug
2. Call your mum (she misses you). Assure her you are well and alive
Photo Credit: Kaboompics
3. Create travel bucket list
Photo Credit: Woody Hibbard
4. Make a cup of tea, get distracted and forget about it
Photo Credit: Kaboompics
5. Swipe left 100 times
Photo Credit: Denis Bocquet
6. Consider spending rest of life alone and with 11 cats
Photo Credit: Scott Granneman
7. Get a glimpse of future by watching between 16 and 32 one- to two-minute long cat videos
Photo Credit: Thecat
8. Pay your bills
Photo Credit: Jarmoluk
9. Stalk your ex's new partner's Instagram profile. Keep thumb-to-screen interaction at a minimal to avoid accidentally liking a 72-week old photo
Photo Credit: YashilG
10. Take multiple selfies with every available Snapchat filter while sporting a duck face.
Photo Credit: Olja Antic
11. Mass-send aforementioned selfies to friends to remind them they're lucky to have you in their livesPhoto Credit: Ellen De Vos
12. Brush up on party tricks and learn 12 ways to open a beer without a bottle opener. Take with several pinches of salt
Photo Credit: Personal Creations
13. Go for a run outside
Photo Credit: Curtis Mac Newton
14. Die in blistering Hong Kong heat
Photo Credit: Benjamin Combs
15. Come back from run with mild heat exhaustion and vow to join gym.
Photo Credit: Stapo
16. Chug a litre bottle of water and feel healthy AF. Repeat in attempts to beat previous time.
17. Watch YouTube videos till you end up on a Harpsichord tutorial even though you neither play, own, nor know where you'd even purchase a Harpsichord
Photo Credit: Supreme Overlord Ximares
18. Relive the 90s and realise you still know the words to every TLC/Blink 182 song.
Photo Credit: Den Andreo Musik
19. Simultaneously fail to recall what you had for dinner last night
Photo Credit: Thomas Leuthard
20. Do your laundry because you can't live in yoga pants forever
Photo Credit: Ryan McGuire
21. Contemplate living in yoga pants forever
Photo Credit: Sagh Siah
22. Re-watch 1.4 episodes of Friends
Photo Credit: Geoffrey Chandler
23. Focus on the important things in life like finding which Ryan Gosling character is your soulmate.
Photo Credit: Carrie Baughcum
24. Send link to girl friends and compare results. Possibly arrange dates and times to fight it out.
Photo Credit: Andrew Moir
25. Clean out your wardrobe
Photo Credit: Liz Blair (BlushingGirlBeauty)
26. Try on everything in wardrobe
Photo Credit: Aspyn Ovard
27. Throw nothing away and instead shove everything back into wardrobe more haphardly than before you started
Photo Credit: Rafael Castillo
28. Create a 32-minute long Spotify playlist for your listening pleasure during your next Deliveroo order wait
Photo Credit: Freestocks.org
29. Actually self-motivate and make a life plan complete with colour-coded actionable goals
Photo Credit: ponce_photography
30. Just kidding - watch online shark attack videos
Photo Credit: howtoPRANKitup
31. Literally sit on the sofa and stare at your phone screen for 31 minutes, then...
Photo Credit: Keith Lemelin
32. Put your eating pants on. Or go pantless. We aren't judging
Photo Credit: nvainio
For $50 off your first order use code FOODIE50 at checkout
For $50 off first order (new customers only), register and enter FOODIE50 at checkout on deliveroo.hk.
Valid from [6am & 06/07/16] to [6am & 31/08/16].
Minimum spend of $85 & charge of $20 (“Deliveroo Fee”) applies.
Specific menu items subject to availability. See deliveroo.hk/legal for full terms.