- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 3 table spoons orange juice (fresh)
- ¼ table spoon wine vinegar
- Hint of salt, pepper
- 1 table spoon mild mustard
- 1 can white beans (or chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- ½ can chickpeas
- 300 gram chicken breast
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 ½ cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (diced) - optional
- 10 fresh cocktail tomatoes
- 10-12 basil leaves, chopped and washed
- 4 hands full of salad leaves (e.g. mix of rocket and romaine)
Start by heating a medium sized pan with a hint of heat resistant oil. Quickly chop the chicken breast and fry them 2 min on high heat (while stirring once or twice). Then lower the heat, place a lid over the frying pan and let it cook through for another 5-6 minutes.
Next step: prepare the dressing. Mix oil, salt & pepper, mustard and the fresh juices.
Then mix the beans, chicken and zucchini, chickpeas, celery, cut feta and blend everything with the dressing.
Garnish with the basil leaves.
Nutrition Nation TIP: you can eat this dish cold and keep it in the fridge for several days. Great lunch or dinner during a busy week!