RECIPE OF THE DAY: Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
Cheese used: Parmesan
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Lightly beat eggs in another shallow dish.
- Combine Parmesan and breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish. Toss tenders with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Coat each tender in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip in egg and let any excess drip off. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the tenders on a rack and put it in the oven.
- Generously coat the top of each tender with cooking spray.
Check more cheese recipes on Facebook