Any soft cheese will work in this recipe, but we prefer brie.
See more: The Best Ways to Eat Brie
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- rind removed (if desired)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cube brie (with or without the rind) and combine it with sun-dried tomatoes in oil, seeded and chopped tomatoes, chopped Kalamata olives, minced garlic gloves, chopped fresh basil, ground pepper and olive oil. Cover and let it stand for about 1 hour.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water and add peeled shrimp 2 minutes before pasta is al dente. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and shrimp, and immediately toss with the brie mixture. Serve immediately with fresh parmesan.
Discover more recipes and share your pictures on our Facebook page: Cheese of Europe Hong Kong and… Enjoy, it’s from Europe!