The Food for Thought Explorer Event (11th July, noon - 6pm) is designed to maximise your food enjoyment and intrigue your mind. The following tips will help you navigate the day with ease:
- $360 = 360 Thought Dollars!
- Start your exploration at any of the four checkpoint at:
- Cali-Mex (48 High Street)
- Locofama (9-13 Fuk Sau Lane)
- Spice Box Organics (72 Third St)
- La Viola (9-10, G/F., Island Crest, Second Street)
Sai Ying Pun Map
- At the checkpoints, use your ticket to exchange for a passport and Thought Dollars and start spending and eating away at over 20 participating restaurants and shops
- Need more Thought Dollars? No problem, they are available in packs of $100 at the checkpoints.
- No ticket? Also no problem. You can always purchase tickets the day of at the checkpoints too.
- While enjoying your gastronomic exploration, look for the interesting articles that the folks at The Economist have carefully selected to stimulate your mind.
- Inspired to subscribe to The Economist? We can get you signed up at the checkpoints
- Some restaurants are offering take aways - an ideal way to wander and explore.
Last but not least, as the day winds down, come party with us at Ping Pong 129 Gintoneria from 4 - 7:30pm. It will be a great way to hang and spend up any left over Thought Dollars and wind down after a day of exploration.
For a limited time, you can top the ticket for $38 and receive a one-month subscription of The Economist and receive their Megachange book (worth $370) at the event.
Still don't have a ticket? Purchase here: