No, it’s not too early – 2018 will be here before we know it, and we have so much to celebrate with good food to eat, quaffable wines to drink and lots of merrymaking. So starting the holiday cheer on 18 November is just about right. Besides, we’re filling over 100 slots from a wide range of vendors across seven weekends at our festive Fashion Walk x Foodie Holiday Market in Causeway Bay. We need to start early!
Here’s the market rundown:
- Across 7 weekends, from 18 November–31 December 2017
- At least 15 vendors every week, in addition to the restaurants at Food Street
- Workshops, food to taste and wines to try
- For the first time at Foodie Market, there will be non-F&B vendors bringing a little fashion, beauty and other surprises, so you can shop till you drop!
- Loads of holiday-themed goodies for that special once-a-year get-together, home party or just to treat yourself
Our partner, Fashion Walk, is ready to put on a jolly show. There will be holiday festivities such as carolling, a performance on a giant piano, Christmas tree lighting... just to name a few.
Wait, there’s more. We’re also doing 18 days of giveaways. To win a prize, you need to keep your eyes on Foodie’s website and Facebook page as we announce how to win as well as the great roster of market vendors.
Seems like a lot of info to digest? Don’t worry – check back every Tuesday to find out what’s new (or simply follow us on social media).
When: every weekend from 18 November–31 December 2017, 12–6pm
Where: Food Street at Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay (between Kingston Street and Gloucester Road)
Click here for a complete list of confirmed vendors (more to be added later)