Want to find your new true-love wine? With over 80 wines to taste, you’ll have plenty of eligible candidates!
Kedington Wines are back with the Kedington Annual Wine Fair, with 20 top-class wineries showcasing more than 80 of their best bottles. With this epic line-up of 90+-scoring wineries presented by the folks from the wineries themselves, you are guaranteed to fall in love with a bottle (or three).
Now, for all the wine aficionados out there, the best part of going to a wine festival is knowing that your favourite (and new-favourite) bottle might be there for you to stock up on for the upcoming autumn and winter months. Offering the best wine prices of the year, plus a $100 discount voucher, there’s no excuse not to head to the Kedington Annual Wine Fair!
Look forward to checking out the selections from these great wineries:
- Charles Heidsieck (Champagne, France)
- Château Les Valentines (Provence, France)
- Moillard (Burgundy, France)
- Bailly Lapierre (Burgundy, France)
- Carpineto (Tuscany, Italy)
- Mantellassi (Tuscany, Italy)
- Matsu (Toro, Spain)
- Proyecto Garnachas de España (La Rioja, Spain)
- Woodstock (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Bleasdale (Langhorne Creek, Australia)
- Wirra Wirra (McLaren Vale, Australia)
- Ashton Hills (Adelaide Hills, Australia)
- Wantirna (Yarra Valley, Australia)
- Margan (Hunter Valley, Australia)
- Seresin (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Momo (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Carrick (Central Otago, New Zealand)
- Bodegas Salentein (Mendoza, Argentina)
- Cuvaison (Napa Valley, USA)
- Brandlin (Napa Valley, USA)
Kedington Annual Wine Fair 2018 promises a night of fun, lots of wine tastings and tasty light bites on the side. If your lucky stars are aligned that night, you might even win some super-special bottles brought over by the wineries.
Date: Thursday, 13 September 2018
Location: Beyond the Lawn, The Upper House, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty
Cost: $350 per person, $300 for groups of 6 or more (includes $100 discount voucher)