Until our upcoming Food’s Future Summit (coming to you in October 2019), we’re getting our sustainability fix at the Conscious Festival.
In 2018, Green Is the New Black (GITNB) launched the Conscious Festival – an event aimed at helping guests to improve the way they live, consume, work and travel. This is an event that will satisfy your need to have fun and be social while still being responsible. This year, the Conscious Festival is completely vegan and zero waste.
Guests can enjoy free entry into a marketplace full of vegan-friendly products, over 20 edutainment booths by NGOs, live music and interactive activism through art. There will also be ticketed talks and workshops for those who want to learn more about living a conscious lifestyle. All this will take place on 13–14 April 2019 at Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong.
- The market: peruse the marketplace showcasing over 80 different fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands. All these brands will be displaying and selling products that protect both people and the planet.
- The food: dig into in mouth-watering vegan dishes and refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, allowing us to indulge while still being responsible.
- The edutainment: jam to live music and engage in educational games, live demos, mini activities, interactive art and conscious speed dating – you certainly won’t be bored!
- The talks: there are four ticketed transformative sessions. These talks will provide insights aimed at empowering you to be more conscious and live better. Inspiring keynotes, engaging workshops, wellness breaks and action kits will arm you with all the tools you need to start creating change.
- The boat: GITNB have their very own boat! This will help you to get straight from Central Pier 9 to the Aqualuna pier in Hung Hom (and much closer to the Kerry Hotel). Book your boat tickets here.
Date: 13–14 April 2019
Location: Hung Hom Ballroom, Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay
Price: free entry; $185/talk (or $490 for all 4 talks)
Use our special Foodie discount code IMCONSCIOUS for 10% off all talk tickets!