Cindy Lam of www.msfooddivision.com, a local company that promotes home cooking and healthy eating habits, demonstrates how to whip up vegetarian wonders using locally sourced ingredients at home.
Spicy Garlic & Sage Pumpkin With Halloumi Salad
Servings: 1–2 persons
Prep time: 5–10 mins
Cooking time: 20–25 mins
- ½ medium sized pumpkin, seeded and sliced
- small bunch sage
- ½ chopped chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 large bowl fresh arugula
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Drizzle some oil on a baking tray, add the pumpkin, sage, chilli, and garlic and season. Roast for 20–25 minutes until the pumpkins turn golden brown.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to the plate of salad with haloumi. Season before serving.
By Cindy Lam. Check out her ever-delectable vegetarian blog, Ms Food Division, for more tantalising recipes.