For more stories like this one, like Foodie on Facebook
Serves 1–2 persons
Prep time: 5–10 mins
Cooking time: 20–25 mins
- ½ of a medium sized pumpkin, seeded and sliced
- small bunch of sage
- ½ of a chopped chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 100g halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 large bowl fresh arugula
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Drizzle some oil on a baking tray, add the pumpkin, sage, chilli, garlic and season. Roast for 20–25 minutes until the pumpkin turns golden brown.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to the plate of salad with the haloumi. Season before serving.
By Cindy Lam. Check out her ever-delectable vegetarian blog, Ms Food Division, for more tantalising recipes.