This article originally appeared in the latest September issue of Foodie: Cooking with Jamie Oliver. Read it here!
Prep time: 15 mins, plus freezing
- 1 ripe banana
- 400g ripe seasonal fruit, such as mangos, plums, pears, blueberries
- 3 tbsps runny honey
- 500g natural yoghurt
- 150g raspberries
- Peel and slice the banana into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut seasonal fruits such as mangoes, plums, pears into bite-sized pieces.
- Place all the chopped fruit onto a tray, spreading them out so none of the pieces are touching each other.
- Place the tray in the freezer for around 2 hours, or until frozen. Also place 6 small glasses into the freezer to get extra cold.
- Place the honey and yoghurt into a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Remove the cold glasses from the freezer and divide the raspberries between them.
- Take the frozen fruit out of the freezer and add them to the food processor. Blitz well until smooth and combined.
- Spoon the ice cream into your glasses and serve immediately or place into an airtight container and freeze for another day.