This article originally appeared in the November 2015 Issue: Hosting the Holidays. Read it here!
“You can be creative around the holidays. Great for a starter, snack, dessert, or served in shot glasses as a fun canape.”
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree (roasted and mashed pumpkin, passed through sieve)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 organic apple, core & skin removed
- Dried / dehydrated cranberries (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients (except cranberries) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with cranberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.