Everything is better with Baileys. The flat white martini is so simple that you will be questioning why you never thought to make it earlier. Frothy and creamy, this smooth cocktail with a coffee kick is exactly what we will be making post 3pm on Christmas day.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serve in: a martini glass
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml espresso
- 10ml milk
- Ice cubes
Photo credit: Didriks
- Pop some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour in the Baileys.
- Add the espresso and milk.
- Shake it up until everything is perfectly blended and the liquid is silky and smooth.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Finish by gently placing three coffee beans on the top of the cocktail and enjoy