Prep time: 30 mins
- 1 ball burrata
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 tomatoes, of different kinds
- 2 raspberries
- 2 blackberries
- 4 shrimp
- a few black olives
- Juice of 1 yuzu or lemon
- one bunch of basil, finely sliced
- Cut the burrata into 4 pieces and place in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and olive oil to marinate.
- Cut the tomatoes, raspberries and blackberries into quarters.
- Cook the shrimp in boiling water for a minute and a half and immediately pass to a bowl of ice water. Peel and cut into pieces.
- Dry the black olives in the microwave using paper towels. 5 minutes will be enough and be sure to take out the seed, then dice finely.
- Cut the basil into thin pieces.
- Place the burrata into a bowl, add the tomatoes and berries, yuzu juice and the dry olives. Season with salt and pepper to taste and finish with basil.
Add some crackers or croutons to add crunch to the dish.