Prep time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 4 mins
- 6 scallops
- Kernels of 3 ears of corn
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 teaspoon miso
- ½ piece fennel
- ½ piece orange
- a handful walnuts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 pieces baby corn
- Carefully de-shell the scallops.
- Fry the corn kernels with butter and only a little water on low heat until very soft. Purée half of the corn in a blender. Add the miso paste and season to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Slice the fennel very finely, separate the orange segments and cut each in half. Mix it in a bowl with the fennel.
- Roast the walnuts in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Fry the baby corn until golden brown.
- In a frying pan, and with a help of vegetable oil, cook the scallops 2 minutes per side and let rest.
- Place all the ingredients together to form the plate.