Prep time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 8 mins
- 2 fillets turbot
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 baby courgettes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 sheet nori (seaweed)
- Dry the turbot fillets and reserve in the fridge.
- From the cauliflower separate 6 nice little heads, peel half the tops to achieve almost a powder and with the rest cook in boiling water until soft.
- Blend the cooked cauliflower until very smooth, add 1 tablespoon of butter, little by little.
- Cut the heads of cauliflower in half and sear them on their flat part. Finish them in the oven.
- Place the white wine, thyme, garlic and shallot in the pan and let it simmer until reduced by half.
- Pass through a sieve and add the remaining 3 tablespoons butter a little at a time, whisking well until you have a smooth sauce.
- Chop the nori and add it to the butter sauce at the last minute.
- Cook the fish fillets on each side for 3 minutes.
- Assemble dish and serve the sauce on the side.
Use salicornia to garnish and add a deep oceanic flavour.