Top Photo Credit: Serious Eats
Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 45-50 minutes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lemon
- 6 thyme sprigs
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Wash and peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- In a saucepan, heat chicken stock and cook potatoes in the stock for 3 minutes. Remove and place on a baking tray (the potatoes should still be undercooked at this stage).
- Cut the lemon into small chunks and add to the potatoes along with the thyme. Drizzle with some olive oil and add the white wine to pan.
- Roast in the hot oven until the wine has evaporated and the potatoes have turned golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.