Raw Avocado Soup
Prep time: 10 mins
- 6 sticks celery, to be juiced or 14 oz glass celery juice
- ½ lemon
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 green apple, cored and peeled
- 1 avocado
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- White pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of ground cumin
- 2 tbps of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful of parsley or basil to garnish
- Juice the celery and lemon.
- Roughly chop the cucumber and apple and whizz up in a blender.
- Add the avocado and blend until creamy. Stir in with the celery and lemon.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin and olive oil and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Finely chop the parsley and add to the soup.
Styling by Jo Lorenz of lamaisondelorenz.comPhotography by Sophie Jin of www.todaytomorrowphotography.comIngredients and studio sponsored by Green Common and Kind Kitchen, a Central-based cooking studio available for any meat-free cooking classes and demonstrations. www.greencommon.com