Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 40g carrots, shredded
- 20g radishes, sliced thinly
- 40g Brussels sprouts, sliced thinly
- ½ tsp pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- salt for seasoning (optional)
- Rice paper sheets
- ½ cup almond cream
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp maple/agave syrup
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh lime zest and juice
- 1–2 tsp almonds, crushed
- ½ cup water
Coating and garnish:
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, crushed
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- To make the dipping sauce, simply combine all the ingredients, taste and adjust accordingly.
- To make the pockets, mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Soak each rice paper sheet on a plate with some water for 20–30 secs, lay 1 tbsp filling in the centre of the sheet and start rolling the pocket like you would a burrito, tucking in each end. Use your fingers to tuck in the filling as you go.
- Once the pockets are ready, lightly coat each with coconut oil before baking for roughly 10 minutes, or until crisp. Let the pockets cool for around 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and crushed pink peppercorns before serving with the dip.