A simple yet delicious Southeast Asian recipe that arouses your senses with its exotic sweetness – it's very healthy too
- 2 cups leftover cooked rice
- 3 tbsp organic raisins
- 3 organic dried apricots, chopped
- 3 organic dried figs, chopped
- 1 tbsp organic walnuts
- 1 tbsp organic hazelnuts
- 4 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok.
- Add the rice and stir-fry on high heat until there are no longer any lumps.
- Add the dried fruits, nuts and spices and mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper according to your preference and cook for another few minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!