To fully show off the versatility of one of the world’s most prestigious champagne houses, Veuve Clicquot has launched the new Yellow Hour series, partnering with restaurants to offer different themed snacks to enjoy with the bubbly tipple.
Read more: Introducing #YellowHour with
The first series belonged to dishes incorporating the delectable snack popcorn, next came everyone’s favourite bar snack, French fries, and now the third series has been unveiled as Clicquot with a Sticq. Snacks on sticks have long been a Hong Kong favourite, and when paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, it’s a foolproof union.
To enjoy this perfect pairing, head to one of these 14 outlets where the masterful chefs have created a match made for post-work unwinding:
- Apinara: grilled chicken steak, Thai fish cake and spicy pork balls Sticq platter ($180)
- Armani/Aqua: chicken yakitori ($188)
- Aqua TST: Milanese pork skewers ($188)
- Ayuthaiya: chicken, beef or pork satay ($158)
- Bib n Hops: grilled octopus ($250)
- Cassio: fresh Gillardeau N°3 oysters ($268)
- CÉ LA VI: 3 lamb skewers with yuzu herb mustard ($688)
- Chi Chi Cham: chicken karaage ($168)
- Fang Fang: Kurobuta pork belly skewer ($215)
- Koh Thai: spicy popcorn shrimp ($130)
- Mak Mak: pork neck skewers ($248)
- Mama Malouf: crunchy oysters in za’atar ($128)
- Picada: Argentinian grass-fed rib-eye skewers ($228)
- Shore: beer-battered chorizo corn dogs ($130)
Pair your glass of Clicquot with Milanese pork skewers from Aqua TST
Fresh Gillardeau N°3 oysters from Cassio will revitalise your taste buds along with your glass of Clicquot
Nothing like some melt-in-your-mouth Kurobuta pork belly skewers from Fang Fang to wash away the guilt of a glass of Clicquot
You have until 15 October 2017 to join the Clicq! Use #YellowHour to share your favourites with the world.