- 1 slice multi-seed brown or rye bread, toasted
- 1 ripe banana
- Saucy Platter Honey & Ginger cream cheese
- cinnamon, to taste
- Smear some cream cheese on the toast to a thickness of your liking.
- Chop the banana into slices and arrange on top of the smeared toast.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top. Enjoy!
Saucy Platter is a small-batch maker of cream cheese, made the good, old-fashioned way, right here in Hong Kong. Their cream cheeses are handmade with live active cultures and ripened over several hours for the aromas to develop organically.