- 2 cups orzo
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 courgette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and dried oregano, to taste
- 1 jar Buddha’s Garden Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tin white beans, drained
- fresh basil, to serve
- Boil orzo according to package directions. Drain.
- Peel and chop the carrots, celery and courgette.
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook for a few minutes and add Buddha’s Garden Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.
- Add vegetable stock. Then add orzo and white beans to the bubbling soup and stir to combine.
- Serve with fresh basil.
Photo credit: Food Network