We know you like your reds and whites – but how much do you know about wine? Build a stronger knowledge of wine at an exclusive by-invite-only wine masterclass at HKTDC Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair with Master of Wine Debra Meiburg!
Master of Wine Debra Meiburg
We have a few seats reserved for our Foodie Club members, so read on to see how you can earn a spot!
There’s no better way to dive in deeper into the world of wine than with a true expert. Some of the many credentials of Debra Meiburg include:
- Entrepreneur of the Year (Women of Influence) by the South China Morning Post and American Chamber of Commerce
- Ranked 7th on The Drinks Business’ list of Most Powerful Women in Wine
- Monthly columnist in the South China Morning Post
- TV personality and producer of several documentaries including Taste the Wine and Grape Moments
- Co-founder of the world’s first truly pan-Asian wine competition, the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Award-winning author, with her books currently distributed across four continents. Her five-volume book series, Debra Meiburg’s Guide to the Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore and Taiwan Wine Trades, has firmly established Debra as a key voice in the Asian wine trade.
To stand a chance to earn a spot in this exclusive by-invite-only masterclass, you must know a thing or two about wine. We anticipate over-subscription for the event and will be selecting the final attendees based on their answers and entry submission time. Enrolment is exclusive for Foodie Club members!
Date: Saturday, 11 November 2017
Meeting time: 12:30pm (for registration and badges)
Tour time: 1–2pm
Meeting place: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai (particpants will be individually notified as to the specific location)