Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in chunks
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko
- ⅓ cup Sabatino Tartufi truffle honey, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha (optional)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly oil a large baking dish or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into the beaten egg, then dredge in panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place in oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15–20 min.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and sriracha, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine cornflour and ⅓ cup water. Stir cornflour mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1–2 min. Stir in chicken and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with spring onions and sesame seeds, if desired.