Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15–20 min
- 1 medium Brie wheel (around 200g)
- 15g Sabatino Tartufi black truffle pâté
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove all the packaging from the Brie (if it came in a wooden box, keep this for later).
- Use a sharp knife to cut a circle in the top of the rind – you want to go through the rind and a little into the cheese.
- Peel back the circle and use a teaspoon to scrape away a small amount of cheese. Save the circle.
- Spread the black truffle pâté over the cheese, drizzle over the olive oil and add a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cover up the black truffle pâté with the circle of rind you removed earlier.
- Wrap the Brie in cooking paper and then tightly in tinfoil.
- Place the Brie on a baking tray and bake for 15–20 min, or until completely molten.
- To serve, remove the tinfoil and carefully slide the cheese back into the wooden box. Serve with plenty of bread and some apple slices. Some little radishes are also amazing with this, but ideally you should go for French breakfast radishes as they have a milder flavour.