Cooking time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup double cream
- 1 tbsp Sabatino Tartufi white truffle sauce
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 225g fresh ravioli, cooked
- Add the butter to a pan over medium-low heat and melt.
- Add the cream and white truffle sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked ravioli to the pan along with a bit of the pasta cooking water, about 1–2 tbsp.
- Simmer for an additional minute or so. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.