Prep time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 350g silken tofu
- 100g dark chocolate bar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g agave syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 chocolate biscuit, crumbled
- 1 handful roasted walnuts, crumbled
- To prepare the tofu, use a towel to squeeze out the excess water.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a large mixing bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Place the tofu, grated ginger, lemon zest, rum, vanilla extract, agave syrup and a pinch of salt into a blender and mix until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate mousse to small cups and garnish with some crumbled biscuits, roasted walnuts and lemon zest. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
For more recipes like this, like Foodie on Facebook