In partnership with SOPEXA
With the current health scares and concerns, it’s more important than ever to be able to purchase meat from a reliable and sustainable source. Denmark is a global leader in producing safe and sustainable high-quality Danish pork products that respect livestock, people and the environment.
When you’re at the supermarket in Hong Kong (both PARKnSHOP and Wellcome stock Danish pork), choosing Danish pork is the best way to ensure the pork you choose offers exceptionally safe and high-quality meat, with food safety, traceability and animal welfare at its core.
Celebrity chef Christian Yang has chosen some of his favourite recipes to share his tried-and-true methods for preparing Danish pork, giving it the best flavour and replicated easily at home.
The pork recipe videos he has prepared include:
Pork chop: Okinawa-style onigiri
Collar chop: Danish puffed pork chop
Baby-back ribs: crown of baby-back ribs with potato salad
Watch Chef Yang work his magic to transform Danish pork into these delicious dishes:
If you want to try Danish pork in a restaurant setting, these five Hong Kong restaurants currently have Danish pork special dishes on their menus until the end of February 2020:
- FUMI – 6/F, California Tower, 30–32 D’Aguilar Street, LKF, Central
- Porterhouse – 7/F, California Tower, 30–32 D’Aguilar Street, LKF, Central
- Supreme WB – Shop 80–86, 2/F, The Pacifica Tower, 9 Sham Shing Road, Cheung Sha Wan
- ICHU – 3/F, H Queen’s, 80 Queen’s Road Central, Central
- The Ugly Duckling – Shop 5D–E, G/F, Hung To Centre, 94–96 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong
Danish pork is currently available at PARKnSHOP and Wellcome stores throughout Hong Kong
For more articles like this, like Foodie on Facebook