- 320g spaghetti
- 80g Mortadella Bologna PGI, diced (purchase in Hong Kong at city’super)
- 300g crushed tomatoes
- 60g pecorino cheese
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, then add the chilli and diced mortadella. Brown the mortadella to make it crispy. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, then add the spaghetti. Cook until al dente, then drain.
- Toss the spaghetti in the tomato sauce, then add the mortadella and grate the pecorino cheese on top.
- Mix everything together and serve hot.
For more awesome recipes like this, like Foodie on Facebook