Now in its third year, the award-winning Food’s Future Summit gathers change-makers, experts and conscious consumers to delve into key innovations, trends and issues in the culinary and food technology ecosystems.
This year, in addition to a packed programme full of talks, panels, exclusive launches, showcases and meals, the Food’s Future Summit is also introducing a special award to further recognise innovative businesses.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the inaugural Food’s Future Innovation Award, a continuation of our efforts to inspire and initiate change in the world of food. We’re calling all businesses around the globe that aim to address our urgent needs for a sustainable food ecosystem through innovative and creative solutions. If you believe that your business has what it takes to create a lasting impact on how and what we eat in the future, enter now! All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on 6 September 2019.
We believe strongly in encouraging unique ideas and business models within the realm of our food ecosystem. We also recognise the importance of acknowledging the achievements of start-ups that work hard at resolving the food and dining challenges of our future. To do this and to further support the growth of innovative solutions, we’re offering an incredible prize that could contribute to enabling your business to reach new heights.
Food’s Future Innovation Award prize
- cash prize of US$6,000
- double-page feature in Foodie magazine and on our digital platform
- dedicated table to display at our Food’s Future Innovation Showcase
- attendance at the Food’s Future Gala Dinner
- trophy and digital badge
- open to all companies that have creative and innovative ideas that aim to solve issues facing our food and beverage supply, sustainability, nutrition and waste, including but not limited to agriculture, ingredients, production, packaging, waste management, services and tools
- companies with products/services that have been commercially available for three years or less (as of 11 October 2019)
- applications must be submitted by a founding member, director or executive of the company and the applicant must hold a managerial or key operational role with decision-making authority at the time of application
- nominations are allowed but must be submitted with the consent of the company’s decision-maker(s)
- there is no geographical restriction; the competition is open to all companies around the world
- all applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on 6 September 2019; any applications submitted after said deadline will not be accepted. Winners will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by 27 September 2019 using the contact details they have provided in their application form.
Please see application form for full list of terms and conditions
How to enter
The award will be presented at the Food’s Future Summit on 11–12 October 2019. Winners are strongly encouraged to have at least one representative in attendance at the award presentation ceremony during the Food’s Future Gala Dinner on Friday, 11 October 2019.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Enter now!
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on 6 September 2019.
To learn more about the Food’s Future Summit, click here
Note: if applying for the Innovation Award and to be a part of our Food’s Future Summit Innovation Showcase, one of your application fees will be waived.