The Conscious Festival by Green Is The New Black (GITNB) is back for the third year – this time with an entirely virtual event! GITNB has long supported our Food’s Future Summit (returning in October 2020) and continues to celebrate sustainability. Last year’s Conscious Festival achieved the impressive feat of being completely vegan and zero waste.
While the world has been preoccupied with another crisis of late, it’s vital that we don’t forget about a (not so) little thing we call our planet. The Conscious Festival had big plans for 2020, but due to COVID-19, these plans had to be adapted. Thankfully, the event will still go ahead – as the first-ever Virtual Conscious Festival!
- The talks: diving into four core themes of business, fashion, planet and wellness, the talks will feature insights from key industry authorities, brand founders and activists.
- The workshops: transformative workshops will equip you with the tools you need to pave the way towards a greener future. More details will be released soon.
- The marketplace expo: a virtual showcase of over 70 conscious brands and retailers across the art, lifestyle, wellness, food, fashion and beauty sectors.
- The show: an awesome virtual party with DJs and artists from Hong Kong, Singapore, London and Paris. You’ll be able to interact with these party makers live!
- Networking: a networking zone will allow you to engage in discussions and make connections with like-minded individuals.
- The trees: a large portion of the ticket sales will go towards planting a forest in the Philippines!
Date: 12–14 June 2020
Time: 3–10pm (HK/Singapore time)
Location: your sofa, bed or wherever you have a strong Wi-Fi connection!
*Early bird: US$25
Book your tickets for the first-ever Virtual Conscious Festival now!
To stay up to date on this year’s Food’s Future Summit, follow Food’s Future on Facebook