To celebrate Holy Crab turning one (~˘▾˘)~ you can get $1 appetisers and desserts for all of March.
Order a main course and you’ll only have to shell out an extra $1 for an appetiser or dessert.
Included in the list of appetisers, you can choose from:
- Traditional Caesar salad served with grated parmesan & garlic croutons
- Caramelised Watermelon Salad with Grilled Scallop
- Lobster Fries with Chipotle sauce
- Crab Dip
- Coconut Shrimp with Marmalade sauce
- Hot Beef Sundae
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Holy Crab Cake
Or, the desserts:
- New York Cheese Cake
- Brownie with Vanilla ice-cream
- Bread Pudding Bites
- Pigs in the mud
- Oreo Crumbs Chocolate Strawberry Tart
Get the point? We recently discussed what $1 can buy you in Hong Kong, but this March - the answer is "a lot"!
Only oysters are excluded, and each person can only have one per order, per day from Sunday to Wednesday. If that's not a deal breaker, here are another 5 reasons to get to the new Crab.