A wildly passionate traveller with a flair for experimental culinary techniques, it’s no surprise that Julian Short is both an internationally renowned bartending champion and also the manager and owner of South African speakeasy Sin+Tax.
With his knowledge of craft cocktails and experience representing South Africa in competitions around the world, Short has quickly become a household name in the South African bar industry.
Join us at Stockton for a special one-night-only guest bartending shift as Short brings his love for innovation and flavour behind the bar!
- Stonehenge: Pierre Ferrand cognac, Chardonnay, salted cinnamon milk, pineapple juice
- Peated: single-malt whisky, miso honey water, sour green apple, ginger, maraschino
- Paintbrush: Widges gin, grapefruit and thyme cordial, sparkling wine
- Snakes & Daggers: Scotch whisky, coffee Calvados, honey water, bitters
- Comfortably Plum: Scotch whisky, pink gin, Chenin Blanc, bay leaf and juniper cordial, plum juice
- Tropic Like It’s Hot (non-alcoholic): bay leaf and juniper cordial, sour green apple, plum juice, ginger, soda
Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2019
Location: Stockton, 32 Wyndham Street, Central