Servings: 2 persons
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 eggs, whisked and seasoned
- 2 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4-5 shiitake mushrooms, chopped into small bits
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ras el Hanout spice mix
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat a small frying pan with a little oil on medium heat. Cook the onion for 2-3 minutes. When the onion turns translucent, add shiitake mushrooms and the white wine. Let the alcohol evaporate then reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 more minutes. Season, turn the heat off and set aside.
- Preheat another small frying pan with a little oil on medium heat and cook the potatoes for 5-10 minutes. Feel free to put a lid on to speed up the cooking process. Flip the potatoes occasionally to avoid burning.
- After the potatoes are cooked, stir in the mushrooms and spice. Season. Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture to the pan. Sprinkle a generous amount of grated parmesan on top. Cook for 3-5 minutes until eggs are mostly cooked on the top. Flip the tortilla and cook the other side 1-2 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley and parmesan before serving.