Servings: 1 person
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50-60 mins
- 1 floret broccoli
- 1 small zucchini, quartered
- 1-2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
Ingredients for the sauce
- 2-3 tbsp white miso
- 1 chilli
- 1 shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
Ingredients for fragrant sprinkles
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 handful almonds, finely chopped
- Use the mortar and pestle or a blender to make the sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat a small frying pan with a tiny bit of olive oil on medium low heat, cook garlic 1 minute, add breadcrumbs and almonds and cook until they turn golden brown. Turn the heat off and set aside.
- Preheat oven at 200-220ºC.
- Place broccoli, zucchini, and carrots in a baking dish. Season and drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast the vegetables for about 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 3-4 tbsp chilli and miso sauce. Mix well.
- Stir occasionally to coat the vegetables with the sauce. Roast 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a plate. Garnish with some fragrant sprinkles, spring onion, and coriander. Drizzle with a little more oil before serving.