Servings: 1 person
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
- 1 small tomato, removed seeds and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (I used scarmorza and parmesan here)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180-200ºC.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil in a small frying pan on medium heat. Cook the garlic for 1 minute then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, chilli flakes, and dried oregano. Season to taste.
- Crack an egg on the sauce; add the milk and cheese on top.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes. Add a dash of pesto before serving. Enjoy!