It can be tough to eat mindfully in this modern city of fast food and long working hours. Strapped for time, cash and energy, we all want to eat something healthy yet tasty at the end of a hard day at work.
This steamed minced pork with beancurd recipe is a go-to option for achieving everything you want in a quick, tasty dish. This recipe uses PAK FOOK® Beancurd, made from non-GMO Canadian soybeans and free of preservatives. It's a healthier alternative to other beancurd recipes using minced pork and offers a variety of textures. It pairs excellently with a steaming bowl of plain white rice, and it’s perfectly simple to make! The entire dish takes around 10 minutes and can even be cooked over rice in a rice cooker for less dishes to wash up.
- 1 box PAK FOOK® Beancurd for Steaming (350mL)
- 200g minced pork
- spring onion, chopped
- 3 tsp corn flour
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- dash white pepper
- Toss the minced pork and beancurd with the remaining ingredients and mix through.
- Evenly layer the mixture on a heatproof plate.
- Fill a wok ¼ full with water and heat over high. Once the water is boiling, place the plate on a steaming rack over the wok. Steam, covered, for 10–12 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion.
Nestlé tip: Steam pork immediately after mixing with the other ingredients to achieve the best results.