As the mercury drops in Hong Kong (don’t worry, we’re not facing Arctic cold just yet), the festive season is upon us. With chocolate eating levels typically peaking during Christmas time, the Maltesers chocolate brand is releasing a new version of its classic malted chocolate balls to usher in the holidays in style.
Switching to a new caramel flavour with a delectable white chocolate coating, eager chocolate-stuffing Hong Kongers can snack on the caramel-gold Maltesers from your favourite convenience stores, supermarkets, and online retailers, including 7-Eleven, city’super, HKTVmall, and PARKnSHOP.
You’re in luck too, because Maltesers plans to host a mega-giveaway coinciding with the new flavour release, giving away 15,000 packets of the new malt balls and more goodies from Nov. 17 to 23 across several locations in Hong Kong:
- Nov. 17, 12–6PM: opposite Langham Place, near Exit E1 of Mong Kok MTR Station
- Nov. 18, 12–6PM: Great George Street, Causeway Bay
- Nov. 19, 12–6PM: Exit B of Sha Tin MTR Station
- Nov. 20, 12–6PM: Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Nov. 21, 12–6PM: Paterson Street, Causeway Bay