Daniyel Jones has travelled to more than 30 cities worldwide, voyaging from Moscow to Madrid, from Tel Aviv to Scotland, has visited the USA’s cocktail capitals – New York, Chicago, San Francisco – and has touched down in the Latin American hotspots of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Panama and Mexico.
This month, he is finally in Hong Kong and will be taking over Foxglove on Wednesday, 28 August 2019, for one night only and for one important mission: to bring you a selection of the best Caribbean cocktails from The House of Angostura.
Why you shouldn’t miss this
Daniyel has worked alongside the very best in the industry, including cocktail kings like Tony Abou Gamin and Philip Duff and, closer to home, Angostura Master Blender John Georges. He’s appeared at some of the world’s top bars, including City Space Bar in Moscow, London Cocktail Club and Guilhotina Bar in São Paulo.
- 1919 Daiquiri: Angostura 1919 Rum, lime juice, simple syrup
- Amore Amaro: Amaro di Angostura, Angostura Aromatic Bitters, lime juice, simple syrup
- Trinidad Highball: Amaro di Angostura, Angostura Aromatic Bitters, lime juice, ginger beer
- Hibiscus Daiquiri: Angostura 1919 Rum, lime juice, spiced hibiscus syrup
- Espresso Swizzle: Amaro di Angostura, coffee liqueur, espresso, demerara syrup
Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2019
Location: Foxglove, 2/F, Printing House, 18 Ice House Street/6 Duddell Street, Central
Don’t miss out on this cocktail extravaganza!