Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the crisp of a pseudo potato chip. Our garlic and Parmesan chips are made out of fresh kale.
Can’t believe it? We tried them on our fitness-fanatic friends and got rave reviews.
- 1 pack Sustenir Curly Kale (available at all Market Place by Jasons outlets)
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 115°C.
- Place the kale on a baking tray, spreading evenly.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the kale.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and let the kale chips cool.
- Season with salt, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
For more awesome vegetarian recipes like this, like Foodie on Facebook