If you have noticed… we just released early-bird tickets to our highly anticipated Food’s Future Summit 2018. If you would like to be involved in a bigger way, good news – we are looking for like-minded vendors and partners to be part of this exciting campaign.
Foodie Market: Future Edition vendors
Aside from panels and discussions, avid Foodie Market fans will be delighted to know that we will also be holding a Foodie Market: Future Edition throughout the two days of the Summit (Friday, 21 September and Saturday, 22 September). So we’re eagerly seeking future-forward companies and individuals who…
- Have fresh and innovative concepts/products that can address the current gaps in the market
- Have a solution that can potentially revolutionalise the way in which we eat/drink
- Are looking to gain exposure for their future-forward brand/products
If that sounds like you, we’d love for you to set up a stall at our Foodie Market: Future Edition! Choose to either exhibit on any particular day of the Summit – or even both days. Day 1 is targeted towards industry players and businesses, while Day 2 is more for consumers and the general public. Learn more by reading through our agenda.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of the vendor’s information pack, which has all the details on how you can set up a booth at our market
- Fill out the application form within the information pack
- Pay a deposit to secure your place
- Get hyped up and ready to promote your product and idea!
Partners & volunteers
If you feel strongly about our cause and would like to make a positive contribution to our Summit, we want YOU! We are looking for…
- Food & drink sponsors
- Media partners/companies who can help to raise awareness about the event
- Volunteers to help out at the event
Reach out to Yan at email@example.com.