As part of the European Quality Pork, from Denmark campaign, Chef Kit Mak has created four recipes featuring Danish pork.
Here, Chef Mak tells us how to cook a simple yet delicious baked tenderloin with black truffle cream sauce.
Watch the recipe video tutorial below:
- 1 pack Danish Pork Tenderloin
- 8–10 medium-sized mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 200g heavy cream
- 2 tbsp black truffle paste
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Slice the mushrooms. Finely chop the garlic.
- Coat all the sides of the pork with the seasoning mixture.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat with the olive oil. Add the pork and brown it on all sides. Put the pork into the preheated oven at 190°C for 12–15 minutes.
- Using the same pan, fry the sliced mushrooms and garlic together. Season with salt and cook until slightly brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan on high heat, deglaze with the white wine. Bring it to the boil until almost dry, then add the chicken broth and cream. When the sauce is thickened, add the mushrooms and black truffle paste. Keep warm and set aside.
- Remove the pork from the oven. Use a thermometer to measure the centre of the meat until it reaches a temperature of 70°C. Rest for 5–10 minutes. Slice the pork and place on a serving plate. Pour the black truffle sauce over the sliced pork.
For more recipes like this, like Foodie on Facebook