Here is what our more-ish guac calls for:
- 2 Mexican avocados (flown in directly from Mexico once per week. You can buy these in the Cali-Mex stores across HK)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- a pinch of salt
- half a white onion (diced)
- a squeeze of lime (flown directly from a farm in Australia)
- 1 chopped jalapeno
Directions to our pro-guacamole makers go a little like:
- Carefully mix the ingredients so the guacamole stays chunky but smooth. Five to eight seconds in the blender should do it.
- Preserve colour and freshness by serving the guac within 2 hours.
We understand the guac obsession, and if it is not present on a Mexican meal, you might as well SHUT DOWN that Mexican meal and eat something else instead. That’s why we make guacamole five times a day in our stores. Guacamole has to be fresh; that’s a non-negotiable.